Thursday, February 9

The Past Four Months in Photos

I take far fewer photos these days. And these are all iPhone pics. It makes me a little sad, but the reasons are because of technical and mechanical difficulties in which I have no time to deal with or fix. But since today is a snow day... I decided its also Photoblog day. If I have anyone left who still reads my posts, I'll catch you up.

October into the November

Our South America travel plans made into a large poster

Fun times rehearsing Catch Me You Can in an alternate rehearsal space

Dog bites and crazy times

Pit Band of Despair for First Date (we named ourselves)

AMAZING pit band for Catch Me if You Can

The rhythm section

Our South America Trip

Peru: Got through our first customs check point of the trip 

Peru

Peru: Machu Picchu

Peru: Top of the Climb

Chile: Whitewater rafting

Argentina: Iguazu Falls

Argentina: Iguazu Falls

Chile: the Banados' home town

Patagonia: Horseback Riding in the beauty

Patagonia: jaw dropping beauty

Patagonia: 9 hr hike up Torres del Paine

Patagonia: Glacier sighting as the storm began to clear

Patagonia: the view from our cabin

Chile: Valparaiso and its amazing graffiti artwork

Our airport goodbyes as we part ways with our OK contingency

Christmastime to Now


Fun with little hands

Jennah and I are Broadway buddies always
Some of my awesome high schoolers cast of In the Heights

Some kitchen crew for the Youth Group Steak Dinner Fundraiser

Some of the crazies who came to the dinner

My dear friend Lil brought me to see the second to last show on Broadway of The Color Purple--WOW!

some panoramic views from our trip

My girls and hubby in NYC, Time Square going to see a show
Loved this show
Celebrating the New Year with friends

Back to Time Square with the youth group

Taking Caleigh and her buddies to an Escape Room Game

Saying goodbye again to my surfer boy Nate who will be working on the slopes at Mammoth Mtn

Playing in the pit for the middle school cast of The Little Mermaid 

About an hour ago from when I created this post and we still have 12 hours of storm to go.

No comments: